As a private citizen of the United States of America, I still believe that:
- A majority of Americans are God-respecting and freedom-loving people.
- Freedom isn’t free, and that we owe a great debt to those who died under the banner of our flag so we can live with the liberties we enjoy—“we kneel before God and stand for the flag.”
- Our police officers as a whole are honorable public servants who put their lives on the line daily for our safety.
- Any injustice must be addressed, but an injustice cannot be corrected by another injustice—“an injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.”
- There are moral absolutes that cannot be changed by man.
- Individual soul liberty means that we are all free to believe as we choose and that we cannot force faith or our opinion on someone else.
- We have a right to peaceably assemble, however my right to protest stops where your nose and property begin.
- All individuals have the right to defend themselves and their personal belongings.
- When you leave God out of society, there will be those who try to take His place through government; and become judge and executioner of all who express any thought or belief different from theirs.
- When you put yourself in the place of God, you become the final authority in finding fault and canceling people (or your country) altogether over their faults (and by the way, we all have sinned).
- People who do not understand grace and forgiveness seek vengeance instead of justice.
- America is the greatest country on the face of the earth and our ideals of life (which begins at conception), liberty, and the pursuit of happiness are timeless and priceless.
- Our country does not need to be torn down; it needs to be healed.
- If you tear down and destroy your free country in the name of redeeming it, you will not replace it with true liberty and justice, but with tyranny and the failed experiments of history such as socialism, Marxism, and communism.
- It is wise to look at a candidate’s platform of beliefs over personality, and as much as possible vote your salt and light values.
- The need of the hour is a personal return to God, compassion, common decency, and respect for others.
The crown jewel of America Is FREEDOM! Our founding fathers understood that tyranny (the desire to rule over and control others) is inherent in the heart of sinful man, and developed checks and balances to limit government control over our citizens.
The ultimate hate speech is when someone tries to silence another over a difference of opinion. I’m simply a fellow citizen saved by the grace of God who has chosen to embrace an understanding of human nature, God-given rights, and personal responsibility that tends toward a vision of a brighter future for us all.
God bless you, and may God bless the United States of America!
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.—Ephesians 6:12
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.—2 Chronicles 7:14